Part time Community Sports Coaches Required
Birmingham City Football Club Community Trust is seeking highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals to deliver quality coaching sessions to young people around the West Midlands.
Your role will include delivering coaching sessions within the trust’s schools programmes, development centres, holiday soccer camps and social inclusion projects.
This role provides front-line representation of Birmingham City FC and Birmingham City FC Community Trust. It therefore requires the post holder to exhibit the highest standards of presentation and to uphold organisational values at all times.
You will be required to work some evenings and weekends.
• Minimum of FA Level 2 Coaching Certificate
• Current FA child protection/safeguarding children certificate
• Minimum of current FA emergency first aid certificate
• Full driving licence and transport essential
• Experience of working with young people
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• Ability to learn quickly and have a flexible attitude to working
• Pro-active and self-motivated attitude
• Additional sports coaching qualifications
• Good administrative skills
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE
Alternatively email your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can send it to
Birmingham City FC Community Trust
St Andrews Stadium
This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check (previously a CRB).
Under the Vetting and Barring Scheme and in accordance with the Club’s own rules regarding Safeguarding the post-holder will be required to meet minimum criteria regarding Safeguarding and a Disclosure and Barring Service Check (previously a CRB) will be required in this post prior to commencement of employment. Exceptions Order to Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 applies.
Birmingham City Football Club is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sectors of the community.
Official Club Partners
Registered Charity No: 1086631